To reflect our growth, we are looking for a Systems Accountant to be based in either our Christchurch, Wellington or Auckland studios. This role will operate across Australia and NZ and have responsibility for the development and implementation of finance business processes. In this role, you will scope, design, document and embed processes across the organisation and develop systems and processes to ensure the effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data. You will also be responsible for designing and building reports and templates to meet business requirements and assist with financial analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least five years’ accounting experience, with ideally two years in a systems accounting role
- a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and preferably CA qualified
- experience with SQL and the end-to-end development for BI solutions
- ability to turn data into compelling information suiting the needs of management
- the ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- ideally, experience and knowledge working in a construction industry organisation or professional services organisation
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to [email protected] All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close