As a result of significant growth and business focus on best practice marketing, a new role has been created for a Senior Business Development Advisor. This role will be based in either our Auckland or Christchurch studio and operate across Australia and NZ. The role will involve some travel each month to our other studios.
The role will work collectively with Principals and the marketing team. You will be responsible for leading and overseeing all submission productions, preparing for major pitches, managing client feedback and planning and executing studio events to support BD. The role will also assist with some general marketing and communications duties – preparing online content, marketing collateral and internal and external communications. You will have influence and autonomy.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of five year’s BD experience
- a tertiary qualification in communications and marketing
- experience coordinating, writing and editing submissions and proposals
- strong strategic thinking, planning and coordinating skills
- experience preparing graphic layouts for proposals, design reports, design boards, presentations
- experience implementing, maintaining and creating submission kit of parts/tools
- excellent time management skills, to ensure deadlines are met
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- high level of commercial business acumen
- experience in a similar industry or role
- excellent graphics capability, software knowledge, and working knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign to produce proposals and presentations
- high attention to detail and creative flair
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.