Due to growth in the organisation, we are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join either our Auckland or Christchurch studio. This role will operate across Australia and NZ and is responsible for ensuring financial reporting and information is collated and provided accurately through the preparation of budgets, accounts, forecasts, cash management, statutory returns and financial analysis. It is also responsible for ensuring tax compliance and will have oversight of the AR/AP and payroll functions.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least seven years’ accounting experience
- a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and preferably CA qualified
- advanced Excel skills and ideally experience of business intelligence tools
- ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- excellent attention to detail
- ability to work to tight timelines and ensure all deadlines are met
- ideally, experience and knowledge working in a construction industry organisation or professional services organisation
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to [email protected] All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close