We are seeking a Senior Architect that will be based in the central North Island and will cover a significant project located near Palmerston North which will run for approximately two years. You will be working closely with our studio in Wellington throughout the project.
Lead the day-t-day design and technical aspects of this complex and high profile project, including:
- Take the lead in design and technical work for projects
- Leading a small team
- Representing Warren and Mahoney at various design and client meetings
- Technically-focused and experienced using REVIT
- Complex site experience
- Experience working at a Senior Architect level
- Previously led and delivered large projects
- Have ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- As we are a highly collaborative team, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
This role will require regular travel to site and some time in Wellington. As a result, the package is negotiable and we are open to candidates who live in the Wellington, Kapiti Coast, Manawatu or Whanganui regions.
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
This is a key role in our busy Wellington studio. If you are looking for more opportunities to step up in a vibrant, growing studio with a passion for quality design and architecture, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.