Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our Auckland studio, and lead a number of high profile projects. The successful candidate will have:
- a tertiary qualification in architecture and be NZ registered
- relevant commercial practice experience
- experience leading and delivering significant projects
- ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be fully involved in projects, contributing your thoughts and ideas
- experience in producing quality documentation
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.