We are looking for a talented graduate to join our Auckland Visualisation team to create real time and VR scenes. You will prepare and produce architectural experiences and computer-generated models based on preliminary concept designs, drawings and briefs. You will be working or a broad range of exciting projects including; civic, commercial, residential and master planning work.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A passion for visualisation
- A relevant tertiary qualification such as a Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Product Design or Bachelor of Visual Design
- Computer skills – understanding of 3D software; Photoshop / Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D modelling / texturing/ lighting skills
- Demonstrates understanding of context of market within which our practice operates
- Desire to work closely with other artists to create real-time and VR scenes
- A willingness to take part in constructive and positive discussions regarding artistic outputs
- Some experience working with real-time engines.
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close