We are seeking a talented BIM Project Coordinator with a strong technical focus to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing the BIM and 3D Revit coordination processes for multiple projects in the BIM sector for Warren and Mahoney.
The role will:
- Receive and manage multiple model files
- Coordinate all BIM Logistics
- Facilitate project communication in and out of meetings
- Facilitate reporting of coordinated areas with the project team
- Meet with designers/owners as required to facilitate review of models as needed
- Coordinate with BIM service providers and subcontractors as required
- Compile contracted BIM deliverables for project close out and documentation
- Review, audit and report on project BIM deliverables including the federating project model files for design coordination
- Assist in delivery of training and coach and guide staff, particularly in relation to inductions, workflow changes, sand software updates
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a full understanding of Revit at the user and administer level
- Have experience in supporting and guiding others on BIM deliverables
- Be solution-focussed and an excellent problem-solver
- Have patience and understanding
- Be good at building relationships
- Have excellent communication skills
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. We value and encourage work life flexibility. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence. To find out more about this opportunity please contact Amanda Mirams on 09 365 4100.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close