We are looking for talented Architectural Technicians to join both our Christchurch and Wellington studios. The successful candidates will ideally have:
- 7+ years’ experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Worked on high value projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Site observation experience
- Excellent technical skills that transform design ideas to detailed drawings
- A high level of presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skills in Revit
You will be joining a diverse award-winning team. We have an agile, vibrant, and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, portfolio and location preference to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now Close