We are looking for a talented Architectural Technician at any level to join our Christchurch studio. The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Have a relevant architectural technician qualification
- Strong skills in Autodesk Revit
- Demonstrate strong architectural knowledge (relevant to their years of experience)
- Excellent technical skills that transform design ideas to detailed drawings
- A high level of presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
In return, you will be joining a diverse award-winning design team. We are an agile, vibrant, and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in New Zealand. To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close