We are seeking a talented Architectural Technician with experience and a strong technical focus to join our Wellington studio. You will be a valued team member with the opportunity to contribute your thoughts in a collaborative environment to develop your building construction knowledge and drawing skills.
The successful candidate will display and possess the following skills and attributes:
- 7 years’ experience, ideally 8+ years.
- Be technically focused and have strong site observation experience.
- Must have strong proficiency in Revit and be able to produce drawings and documentation to a high standard.
What we offer:
- Social and inclusive environment with regular social events
- Coffee, morning tea and afternoon snacks
- Open to discussion on remuneration package
- Career pathways with work choice locations across 7 studios
- Corporate membership subsidies
- Flexibility for a work life balance
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. We value and encourage work life flexibility and working from home. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence. To find out more about this opportunity please contact Amanda Mirams on 09 365 4100.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close