We are seeking an Architect to join our Melbourne Studio to lead a number of projects.
- Take the lead in design and technical work for projects
- Assist in site observation and project administration
- Attend construction design and client meetings
- Technically focused and experienced using REVIT
- No less than eight years previous experience as an Architect
- Have ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Experience in producing quality documentation
- As we are a highly collaborative team, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Successful candidates will have a tertiary qualification in architecture and ideally be registered in either NZ or abroad, ideally with a minimum of ten years’ practice experience.
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
This is a key role in our Melbourne studio. If you are looking for more opportunities to step up in a vibrant, growing studio with a passion for quality design and architecture, then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must be an Australian permanent residents or hold a valid Australian work permit. Please send your resume and portfolio to register your interest in the role. We look forward to hearing from you.