We are looking for an engaging and outgoing Studio Manager to become an integral part of our team in our Wellington Studio. This role will role will encompass monthly invoicing, administration reporting, Executive Assistant duties, supplier management and management of the Administration team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 10 years or more experience ideally working in professional services
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and InDesign software programmes
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written, and confidence to seek information from others
- Previous administration skills working in professional services is highly desirable
- Have demonstrated initiative and ability to work proactively
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
- Ideally have a keen interest in design
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Flexible working arrangements could be considered. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work in a team with a passion for quality design and architecture who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.