We are seeking a Project Architect to join our Wellington studio. The successful candidate should have:
- A tertiary qualification in architecture and ideally be NZ registered
- Relevant commercial practice experience
- Experience leading and delivering significant projects from conceptual design through all phases to delivery
- Ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Strong people leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in producing quality documentation
- Strong skills in Revit
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV and portfolio. If you would like to discuss the role on a confidential basis, please contact Jenny Webb at [email protected].
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in New Zealand. To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close