We are seeking a Studio Administrator to become an integral part of our team. This is a sole charge role that offers variety in duties; has authority to organise others to achieve deadlines and requires management skills to ensure administrative goals are met by all people. Set in an idyllic location you will be joining a dynamic team of architects and designers in a vibrant and energetic work environment.
Responsibilities will include providing essential support with project management systems, accounts payable and receivable, reception duties, travel coordination, and taking ownership of studio administrative tasks. This is a key role where experience working within a team is vital.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Proven numerical ability
- A high level of communication skills both verbal and written and confidence to seek information from others
- Excellent coordination skills
- Confidence to organise others and manage deadlines
- An inquisitive and inquiring mind, a keen interest in building architectural knowledge would be ideal
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV to HR@warrenandmahoney.com. The role is available for immediate start. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ Residency Visa. We look forward to hearing from you.Close