As a result of significant growth and business focus on best practice marketing, a new role has been created for a Copywriter Submissions and Content to work collectively with principals and the marketing team to provide all copy needs. In this role you will be the guardian of our tone of voice and our messaging, ensuring strategic accuracy and adherence to Warren and Mahoney business goals and brand identity.
This role is based in our award-winning studio in the vibrant Wynyard Quarter in Auckland.
Key deliverables will include:
- Contributes to developing concepts and copy for multi channel content, marketing campaigns, new business proposals and presentations.
- Contributes to development and execution of creative concepts and branding strategies
- Responsible for proposal writing and RFPs
- Coordinating, reviewing and preparing high quality submission documents and presentations
- Preparing content for submissions, proposals, design reports, design boards and presentations
- Your persuasive communication skills will ensure information is sought from others to manage projects and deadlines effectively.
- Assisting with general marketing and communications scope including writing marketing material for some of our projects across our diverse range of clients and awards entries.
You will be tertiary qualified in communications and marketing with a minimum of five years experience. Design industry experience would be advantageous. You will be responsible for all copy writing from specialties and credentials to highlighting our practice’s unique abilities and processes. Your written communication skills will ensure key messages are conveyed in a clear and concise manner and technical jargon is translated into conversational English where appropriate using correct vocabulary representing the architectural and design industry.
Warren and Mahoney values open and collaborative communication across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. All people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
To find out more in confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from youClose