We have created a new role of Recruitment Manager to lead our strategic and operational recruitment activities. Based in Auckland but operating across Australia and NZ, this role will be responsible for the whole remit of recruitment from identifying and implementing different sourcing strategies, liaising with leaders on recruitment needs, identifying new channels and creatively using social media to target passive and active candidates to managing and undertaking the day to day recruitment activities of the team and ensuring we provide a high quality candidate experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least ten years’ experience in recruitment, with ideally five years in a management position
- Experience leading an in-house recruitment function with strong people leadership skills
- Extensive understanding of, and experience in, best practice recruitment, including different recruitment assessment tools, interview techniques, candidate selection methods and sourcing channels
- Experience building strong employment brands
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ideally, experience in a design or architecture environment
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close