We are looking for a dynamic Personal Assistant to join our architectural studio in Auckland. This is a fantastic opportunity working alongside a talented team of Architects and Designers in a creative studio setting.
As an experienced PA, you will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly can-do attitude. You will have the multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Experience in professional services would be advantageous.
You will be an integral team member assisting our studio Principals who are leaders in their field. Your duties will include:
- Correspondence/time/expense/diary management
- Coordinating and preparing monthly reports, assisting project invoicing
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements / events
- Managing client and consultant relationships
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a PA
- Exceptional computer literacy
- Experience using Newforma and In-Design desirable but not essential
You will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment. If you have an outgoing personality with energy to take initiatives, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Kelly Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is available for immediate start. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.