In April 2020, we invited people from the around the world to help shape the future of work and workplaces by taking part in our anonymous, online survey 'Transforming the Global Workplace'. The survey was designed as a pulse survey, recording experiences of the time and seeking a diversity of perspectives from those working from home in order to help shape the future of workplaces.
What we heard
- 18 hours is the average preferred time working from home. That's between 2-3 days per week.
- 68% of all comments cited the biggest change to work as we know it will include adopting new behaviours, technology or ways of working in the future.
- 66% of respondents would prefer to work from home more than before Covid-19.
- 65% of all comments mentioned missing people in some way during the Covid-19 lockdown period.
- 83% of all respondents agree or strongly agree that increased sanitisation and hygiene at work will be important to them.
- 50% of all responses rated good communication, empathy and flexibility and openness to change as the most important characteristics in leaders at this time.
- And much more.
We are excited to be sharing Part One of the results and our insights with you. Click here to view the full report.
We know that the most innovative and successful workplaces come from a diversity of perspectives, listening and engaging closely with people. We welcome you to get in touch with your thoughts on our insights and findings. Click here to contact us.