To assist with business growth and focus on best-practice marketing, we are looking for a Submission and Graphics Coordinator to work in our marketing team. This role will be based in our Christchurch studio and operate across Australia and NZ.
The role will work collectively with principals and the marketing team to develop and produce documents, content and submissions assignments in co-operation with consultants and other Warren and Mahoney employees. The role will also assist in the development of print and digital collateral and ensure that typography and layout is consistent and true to branding. In addition, this role will assist in the creation of advertising and promotional material.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience coordinating, writing and editing submissions and proposals
- Advanced skills using the full Adobe Creative Suite, and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to operate using Windows (rather than Mac)
- Ability to work as part of team or on own
- Ability to co-own projects and work collaboratively from project initiation through to completion
- Strong, technical understanding of typography, layout and document wayfinding/system-design
- Planning and coordinating skills
- Demonstrated experience preparing graphic layouts for proposals, design reports, design boards, presentations
- Excellent time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- High attention to detail and creative flair
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.