We are looking for an engaging and outgoing Studio Administrator to become an integral part of our team in our Queenstown Studio. The role will encompass project administration, reception/administration, premises management, health and safety, supplier management and client/staff functions and events. The role participates to continually improve the culture of the studio where collaboration and team work is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be versatile and flexible to manage a range of duties
- Demonstrate experience working in administrative role previously
- Show strong attention to detail
- Be very organised
- Take initiative to find work – there is plenty to do!
- Show leadership skills to keep team on track with admin tasks and studio culture
- Have energy to drive culture
- Be team-oriented and have a people focus
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Demonstrate a high level of communication
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Flexible working arrangements could be considered. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work in a team with a passion for quality design and architecture who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close