We are looking for an engaging and outgoing Studio Administrator to become an integral part of our team in our Auckland Studio to act as the principal point of contact for clients and potential clients, contractors, consultants, trade representatives and members of the general public. The role will be working closely with the Studio Manager to provide administration support as well as being across all hospitality arrangements for the studio which include catering orders and ensuring meeting rooms are tidy. In addition, this role will involve providing PA duties to a Senior Principal.
The ideal candidate will:
- Need to be versatile and flexible to manage a range of duties
- Demonstrate experience working in administrative roles previously
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be very organised
- Take initiative to find work – there is plenty to do!
- Have energy to drive culture
- Be team oriented and have a people focus
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Have a high level of communication
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work in a team with a passion for quality design and architecture who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.