We are looking for a talented senior level interior designer to join our Auckland studio. The role will undertake all aspects of client briefs, planning and pre-design, design and documentation for a range of projects. To be considered for the role you will need:
- at least eight years’ interiors industry experience
- a portfolio of work demonstrating experience in and talent for commercial design ideally in hospitality, retail and workplace sectors.
- deep understanding of current and future commercial design trends
- proven business development ability
- excellent client relationship skills
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- experience in managing teams on projects
- a high level of presentation and communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- experience using Revit
- a tertiary qualification in design
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning interior design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.