We are seeking a Senior Architect to join our Tauranga Studio to lead a number of projects.
- Take the lead in design and technical work for projects
- Assist in site observation and project administration
- Attend construction design and client meetings
- Technically focused and experienced using Revit
- Registered Architect with no less than 8-10 years previous experience as an Architect
- Have ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Experience in producing quality documentation
- As we are a highly collaborative team, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
In return, you will be joining a diverse award-winning design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
This is a key role in our busy Tauranga studio. If you are looking for more opportunities to step up in a vibrant, growing studio with a passion for quality design and architecture, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now Close