We are seeking a Senior Project Architect to join our Melbourne studio on a 12-month fixed-term contract to work on a sports, aquatic, fitness and function centre project.
Lead the day to day design and technical aspects of this complex and high profile project, including:
- Leading a small team
- Coordination of consultant inputs
- Leading architectural site observation
- Representing Warren and Mahoney at various design and client meetings
The successful candidate will have
- A tertiary qualification in architecture and ideally be a Registered Architect
- Experience leading and delivering complex projects
- Site observation experience
- Strong people leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in producing quality documentation
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience. This is a key role in our busy Melbourne studio. If you are looking for more opportunities to step up in a vibrant, growing studio with a passion for quality design and architecture, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be AU permanent residents or hold a valid AU work permit. We look forward to hearing from you