We are seeking a Senior Architect to join our Auckland studio and lead one of our high profile projects. We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate ability to set design direction
- Lead and deliver significant projects
- Have ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Experience in producing quality documentation, leading teams of consultants and site observation
- As we are a highly collaborative team, excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Successful candidates will have a tertiary qualification in architecture and be registered in either NZ or abroad, ideally with a minimum of ten years’ practice experience.
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning design team. We have an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality architecture and design and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
This is a key role in our busy Auckland studio. If you are looking for more opportunities to lead in a vibrant, growing studio with a passion for quality architecture, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.