We are looking for an engaging and outgoing Receptionist to become an integral part of our team in our Wellington Studio to act as the principal point of contact for clients and potential clients, contractors, consultants, trade representatives and members of the general public. The role will be working closely with the Studio Manager to provide administration support as well as being across all hospitality arrangements for the studio which include catering orders and ensuring meeting rooms are tidy. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills both verbal and written and confidence to seek information from others
- Previous administration skills would be desirable but not essential
- Have demonstrated initiative and ability to work proactively
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work in a team with a passion for quality design and architecture who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.