We are looking for an engaging and outgoing part time Receptionist to work 25 hours as part of the team in our Christchurch Studio.
The role will be working closely with our main Receptionist to provide administration support as well as being across all hospitality arrangements for the studio, which includes catering orders and ensuring meeting rooms are kept tidy. The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills both verbal and written and confidence to seek information from others
- Have a familiar working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Some previous administration skills would be desirable but not essential
- Have demonstrated initiative and ability to work proactively
- Be friendly, inclusive and welcoming
- Hours from 10.00am-3.00pm
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Flexible working arrangements could be considered. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work in a team with a passion for quality design and architecture who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.