We are seeking experienced Project Architects to join both our Christchurch and Wellington studios to lead a number of high-profile projects. The successful candidates will have:
- A tertiary qualification in architecture and be NZ registered
- Relevant commercial practice experience
- Experience leading and delivering significant projects
- Strong site observation experience
- Ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Strong people leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in producing quality documentation
You will be joining a diverse award-winning design team. We have an agile, vibrant, and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, portfolio and location preference to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now Close