We are looking for a Project Administrator/Accountant to provide support for our Christchurch Principals and project leads in managing, planning, coordinating and organising business-related functions of architectural projects. This role will learn and review our practices and processes with a continuous improvement lens and, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, implement a strategy to bring best practice project management knowledge and skills to the firm to improve project efficiency, productivity and profitability.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years of project administration/project accounting experience preferably in a large corporate
- Exposure to accrual accounting methodology and a firm understanding of project financial systems
- Good numerical and analytical abilities, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with initiative and communicate clear and concise data to cross functional teams
- Experience and knowledge working in construction industry or professional services organisation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or other work-related degree preferred but not required
If you are looking for an opportunity to step up in an industry leading firm delivering some of Australasia’s largest, most complex and prestigious projects, then we would love to hear from you.
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in New Zealand. To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close