We are seeking our next Principal or Associate Principal to help further develop our leading residential team in New Zealand, with a particular focus on innovative and integrated housing projects in Auckland. Working with the current leadership team, you will assist in shaping the future of the practice by taking a leadership role in the Group’s multi-residential sector team.
Our next leader will be an expert communicator, strategist and designer, with a passion for understanding local cultural contexts, and translating them into spaces that connect people to create a sense of belonging and wellbeing. With a portfolio of exceptional built work in the multi-residential sector, you will be inspired to grow and develop our opportunities both in the Auckland office and the wider Warren and Mahoney network.
In addition, you will:
- Have excellent client relationship and management skills
- Understand and have worked in the public sector and/or the developer market, with a knowledge of key commercial drivers
- Be a strong people leader, with demonstrated experience successfully running teams on projects
- Have demonstrated design expertise
- Understand the key market clients and be aware of emerging thinking and activity in your local market
- Have extensive experience in New Zealand and/or international experience in the multi-residential sector
In return, you will have the opportunity to be a leader in a dynamic design-focussed team. We have an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios creating a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. The opportunity of ownership through shareholding will follow success in the role.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now Close