We seek the fresh, valuable perspective of a talented, emerging interior designer to join our growing Sydney studio. You will work alongside established design leaders who will encourage and support you to develop your craft and give you room to make an impact. Your ability and drive to learn, innovate and deliver will be honed through access to high-quality projects with ambitious clients.
You will have a passion for and strength in technical design and project delivery with 5-8 years’ experience in medium to large scale commercial and workplace projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively across all project phases from briefing, space planning and concept, with a focus on detailed design through to documentation and delivery
- Planning and preparing developed design and documentation, working through design options and detailing Revit drawings and schedules
- Liaising with the client and contractors to ensure the design is translated and realised onsite
- Liaising and coordinating with sub-consultants and suppliers
- Keeping abreast of development in design technology, techniques and trends.
- Architectural / Interior design qualification or relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on medium and largescale commercial interiors projects. Workplace experience preferred.
- Technical and sustainability skills that transform design ideas to detailed drawings and enable project delivery that is code compliant and integrates sustainability principles.
- Proficient in Revit, Sketch Up, Photoshop and InDesign
- Confidence being onsite and liaising with builders, consultants, and sub-contractors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and ability to confidently solve problems
- Project leadership and design management experience will be a bonus
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV and portfolio. If you would like to discuss the role on a confidential basis, please contact Jenny Webb at [email protected].
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close