We are looking for a talented intermediate level interior designer to join our Christchurch studio.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- at least three years’ industry experience
- a portfolio of work demonstrating experience in commercial or retail design
- knowledge of current and future commercial design trends
- technical skills that transform design ideas to detailed drawings
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- a high level of presentation and communication skills
- an eye for detail
- strong digital skills in Revit, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop
- a tertiary qualification in design, with an emphasis on spatial design
In return, you will be joining a diverse award winning interior design team. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close