At Warren and Mahoney, we’re a team of designers, makers, and enablers. We’re researchers and strategists, advocates, and futurists. Adventure is in our DNA and our mission is to solve the most complex challenges, creating extraordinary outcomes for our people, our clients, and communities across the Pacific Rim.
We are committed to delivering better futures for people, place, and planet. We are leaders and enablers of our future cities, where shared experiences are enriched through our passion for creative innovation and excellence. With a growing team of over 350, we’re the sum of the collective brilliance of our people.
We engage the very best talent, welcoming a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds so we deeply engage with our clients and communities.
We are proud of the rich, diverse and inclusive studio culture and embedded Te Matakīrea processes where we seek to unlock the true identity for every project and potential of indigenous design in Aotearoa, the Pacific and beyond.
Our diverse range of work provides a variety of opportunities across many sectors for our team to continually grow new skills and experiences. We are searching for dynamic and brilliant designers with diverse perspectives that can imagine new futures with us.
About the role:
We seek a committed, enthusiastic, motivated Interior Designer or Interior Architect with 3+ years of professional post graduate experience join our Sydney Studio.
You will work alongside established design leaders who will encourage and support you to develop your craft and give you room to make an impact. Your ability and drive to learn, innovate and deliver will be honed through access to high-quality projects with ambitious clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality design work from concept phase through to completion
- Preparing presentations, material boards including digital presentations for clients
- Contributing to materials and FFE selections and sourcing and library organization
- Assisting the team across all aspects of the design process, including project initiation, conceptual design and technical delivery phases
- Maintaining and updating drawing files
- Ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met
- Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Architecture or Interior Design from an Australian University or recognised equivalent tertiary qualification
- Approximately 3+ years’ post graduate experience
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and InDesign
- Workplace sector experience a bonus
- Flexibility to work across scale and discipline
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with clients, teams and stakeholders
- Self-motivated approach and positive outlook
We are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be a citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
At Warren and Mahoney, we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool, including applicants interested in discussing flexible work options.
Please let us know if you need any adjustments throughout the application or interview process. In your application, feel free to let us know what your pronouns are (for example, she/her, he/him, they/them etc).
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.