We are looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join our Christchurch studio for a 12-month fixed term contract to cover parental leave. The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A tertiary qualification in design
- 7+ years’ industry experience
- Experience in commercial, retail and hospitality design preferred
- Deep understanding of current and future commercial design trends
- Technical skills that transform design ideas to detailed drawings
- Excellent client relationship skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A high level of presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Revit, SketchUp and InDesign
You will be joining a diverse award-winning interior design team. We have an agile, vibrant, and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now Close