We are seeking an ambitious and talented Architect with experience in the New Zealand health sector to join ourAuckland studio.
The successful candidate will display and possess the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to develop and maintain successful client representative relationships
- Have a minimum ten years of experience in the health sector
- Experience with District Health Boards and private health providers
- Proven experience in taking projects post-concept to completion
- Experience leading a project team and relevant co-ordination experience with secondary consultants
- Proven experience in quality design and documentation
- Proven experience in a formal Quality Assurance process
Successful applicants will hold a New Zealand-recognised architectural qualification, with a portfolio that demonstrates clear design ability and technical knowledge in the delivery of health projects. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
You will join a dynamic and creative team working across Australasia on a diverse portfolio of projects.
If you have a passion for influential design and architecture and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. The role is available for immediate start. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents, or hold a valid work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close