We seek an ambitious Graduate Interior Designer who has the fresh, valuable perspective of a talented, emerging designer to join our growing Sydney studio. You will work alongside established design leaders who will encourage and support you to develop your craft and give you room to make an impact. Your ability and drive to learn, innovate and deliver will be honed through access to high-quality projects with ambitious clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality design work from concept phase through to completion
- Preparing presentations, material boards including digital presentations for clients
- Assisting the team as required with materials and FFE selections and sourcing and library organisation
- Assisting the team across all aspects of the design process, including project initiation, conceptual design and technical delivery phases
- Maintaining and updating drawing files and ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met
- Architectural / Interior design qualification or relevant experience
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong creative skills
- Well-presented and personable with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong team skills and able to multi-task and juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands and able to priortise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV and portfolio.
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close