At Warren and Mahoney, we’re a team of designers, makers, and enablers. We’re researchers and strategists, advocates, and futurists. Adventure is in our DNA and our mission is to solve the most complex challenges, creating extraordinary outcomes for our people, our clients, and communities across the Pacific Rim.
We are committed to delivering better futures for people, place, and planet. We are leaders and enablers of our future cities, where shared experiences are enriched through our passion for creative innovation and excellence.
With a growing team of over 350, we’re the sum of the collective brilliance of our people. We engage the very best talent, welcoming a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds so we deeply engage with our clients and communities.
We are proud of the rich, diverse and inclusive studio culture and embedded Te Matakīrea processes where we seek to unlock the true identity for every project and potential of indigenous design in Aotearoa, the Pacific and beyond.
Our diverse range of work provides a variety of opportunities across many sectors for our team to continually grow new skills and experiences. We are searching for dynamic and brilliant designers with diverse perspectives that can imagine new futures with us.
We seek an ambitious Graduate Interior Designer who has the fresh, valuable perspective of a talented, emerging designer to join our growing Wellington studio.
You will work alongside established design leaders who will encourage and support you to develop your craft and give you room to make an impact. Your ability and drive to learn, innovate and deliver will be honed through access to high-quality projects with ambitious clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality design work from concept phase through to completion.
- Preparing presentations, material boards including digital presentations for clients.
- Assisting the team as required with materials and FFE selections and sourcing and library organization
- Assisting the team across all aspects of the design process, including project initiation, conceptual design and technical delivery phases.
- Maintaining and updating drawing files and ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Architecture or Interior Design from an Australian or New Zealand University or recognised equivalent tertiary qualification
- Approximately 1-3 years’ post graduate experience
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and InDesign
- Workplace sector experience a bonus
- Flexibility to work across scale and discipline
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with clients, teams and stakeholders
- Self-motivated approach and positive outlook
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV.
We are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in New Zealand. To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and ethnic minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Warren and Mahoney, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please let us know if you need any adjustments throughout the application or interview process. We also encourage expressions of interest from applicants interested in discussing flexible work options.
In your application, feel free to let us know what your pronouns are (for example, she/her, he/him, they/them etc).
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.