We are seeking an Experienced Architectural Graduate to join our Auckland studio.
- A tertiary qualification in architecture
- 2-5 years’ work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate clear technical capabilities
- Excellent communication skills as you will be fully involved in projects, contributing your thoughts and ideas
- Experience using Revit
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV and portfolio. If you would like to discuss the role on a confidential basis, please contact Hannah Baird at [email protected].
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.