We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to support our Managing Director, based in Auckland. This is a fantastic opportunity working alongside a talented team of architects and designers in a creative studio setting.
Your key duties will include:
- Correspondence and diary management
- Coordinating and preparing reports, including quarterly Board reports
- Assisting with project invoicing
- Co-ordinating and booking travel
- Communicating with CEO and equivalent roles at client and stakeholder organisations
- Minute taking and attendance at Group executive and other meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 8 years’ experience as a PA/EA
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be a very strong relationship builder
- Have a proactive, responsive and can-do attitude
- Be able to multi-task to work in this ever-evolving environment
- Have some experience in event management
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Have excellent computer literacy
Experience in professional services, Board processes and using In-Design software is desirable but not essential.
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to [email protected] All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now Close