As a result of significant growth and business focus on best practice marketing, a new role has been created for a Business Development Manager. This role will be based in our Auckland studio and will involve some travel each month to our other studios.
The role will work collectively with Principals and the group marketing team. It will be responsible for leading and overseeing all submission productions, preparing for major pitches, managing client feedback and planning and executing studio events to support BD. The role will also assist with some general marketing and communications duties – preparing online content, marketing collateral and internal and external communications. You will have influence and autonomy. The successful candidate will have:
- a tertiary qualification in communications and marketing a minimum of five year’s BD experience
- experience coordinating, writing and editing submissions and proposals and able to take a lead in developing and presenting company wide initiatives.
- strong strategic thinking, planning and coordinating skills
- experience preparing graphic layouts for proposals, design reports, design boards, presentations
- experience implementing, maintaining and creating submission kit of parts/tools
- excellent time management skills, to ensure deadlines are met
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- high level of commercial business acumen
- experience in a professional services or project oriented organisation.
- excellent graphics capability, software knowledge, and working knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign to produce proposals and presentations
- high attention to detail and creative flair
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success. To apply, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected].Close