As a result of significant growth and business focus on best practice marketing, we are seeking a Business Development Advisor to join our Melbourne studio.
This role supports the Australian Principals to implement the marketing and business development initiatives to build new and existing client relationships, with a particular focus on Melbourne. This role is also responsible for the planning, management, coordination and production of new business submissions and capability documents.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business development/marketing
- a tertiary qualification in communications and marketing
- experience coordinating, writing, and editing submissions from identification through to delivery
- strong strategic thinking, planning, and coordinating skills
- experience preparing graphic layouts for proposals, design reports, design boards, presentations
- experience implementing, maintaining and creating submission kit of parts/tools
- excellent time management skills, to ensure deadlines are met
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- excellent graphics capability, software knowledge, and working knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign to produce proposals and presentations
- high attention to detail and creative flair
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and our focus on individual career development is an important aspect of this success.
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close