We are seeking talented BIM specialists across a range of levels for a number of high profile projects including the new Dunedin hospital. These roles are key influencing and supporting roles across three of our Warren and Mahoney studios (Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch), meaning you will be working with a broad range of people and sharing your BIM expertise. The roles are working from BIM Coordinator level through to Studio BIM Manager. They are varied, challenging and rewarding roles for the right person.
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate a full understanding of Revit at the user and administer level
- Have several years experience in supporting and guiding others on BIM deliverables
- Be solution-focussed and an excellent problem-solver
- Be able to run, maintain and install BIM-related software and hardware
- Demonstrate business vision in identifying opportunities for Warren and Mahoney
- Have excellent communication skills
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. We value and encourage work life flexibility. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply Now Close