We are seeking a talented Studio BIM Manager with a strong technical focus to join our Christchurch studio. This role is a key influencing and support role in the studio, meaning you will be working with and guiding a broad range of people and sharing your BIM expertise. It will be a varied, challenging and rewarding role for the right person.
The Studio BIM Manager position will:
- Maintain and continuously update Warren and Mahoney’s BIM production drawing systems to be in-line with ever changing technology and industry trends
- Provide complete documentation for schemes, proposals and projects to be built by Warren and Mahoney
- Set up large projects and workflows to client requirements
- Assist with presentation of BIM to clients and project stakeholders
- Review, audit and report on project BIM deliverables including the federating project model files for design coordination
- Deliver training, coach and guide staff, particularly in relation to inductions, workflow changes and software updates
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a full understanding of Revit at the user and administer level
- Have experience in supporting and guiding others on BIM deliverables
- Be solution-focussed and an excellent problem-solver
- Be able to run, maintain and install BIM-related software and hardware
- Demonstrate business vision in identifying opportunities for Warren and Mahoney
- Have excellent communication skills
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. We value and encourage work life flexibility. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence. To find out more about this opportunity please contact Amanda Mirams on 09 365 4100.
All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close