Our BIM group is growing, and we are seeking individuals with experience in BIM Coordination and BIM Support for our Christchurch and/or Wellington studios.
- Manage the BIM and 3D Revit coordination processes for multiple BIM projects
- Coordinate project BIM deliverables, Revit design models and project documentation
- Perform model audits, uncovering issues / potential building clashes and report to the project team leaders
- Be the first port of call for BIM questions in the studio
- Assist with studio training as directed by studio BIM Managers
- Conduct onsite laser scanning, assist with modelling and conversion, and communicate relevant information with the project team
- Effectively engage with project teams, clients, sub-contractors
- Conduct research into the latest BIM, design, cloud, and data technologies
- 2+ year’s relevant experience
- Experience in the use of BIM software (Revit, Navisworks, Revizto and ReCap and experience with Dynamo, AutoCAD, and InDesign is ideal)
- Experience with ftp sites and other methods of file transfer
- Relevant co-ordination experience with secondary consultants
- Experience in a formal QA process
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and applying framework to building process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an interest in teaching others
In return, you will be joining a diverse award-winning design team and an esteemed, industry leading BIM group. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside passionate senior leaders who will support you to develop your skills and experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to step up in an industry leading firm delivering some of Australasia’s largest, most complex and prestigious projects and have a passion for BIM, digital design, technology, and innovation, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit.