We are seeking a Senior Associate or Associate Principal to work with our current leadership team in shaping the future of the overall practice. You will be an expert communicator, strategist and designer, with a passion for understanding local cultural contexts, and translating them into spaces that connect people to create a sense of belonging and wellbeing. You will be inspired to grow and develop our opportunities both in the Wellington studio and the wider Warren and Mahoney network.
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Understand and have worked in the public sector and/or the developer market, with a knowledge of key commercial drivers
- Be a strong people leader, with demonstrated experience successfully running teams on projects
- Demonstrated design expertise and able to lead the translation of design into detailed documentation
- Understand the market and be aware of emerging thinking and activity
- Extensive experience in New Zealand and/or international experience preferably in the multi-residential or healthcare sectors
If this sounds like you, please submit an online application with your CV and portfolio. If you would like to discuss the role on a confidential basis, please contact Jenny Webb at [email protected].
With current border and quarantine restrictions in place, we are unable to consider applications from candidates that do not currently have the right to live and work in Australia. To be legally entitled to work in Australia, you should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
We take your privacy seriously at Warren and Mahoney. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes only, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.Apply Now Close