Due to project workload, we are seeking Architectural Technicians with at least three years’ experience to join our Christchurch studio. The successful candidates will:
- Have a relevant architectural technician qualification
- Be proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Demonstrate strong architectural knowledge (relevant to their years of experience)
- Produce high quality documentation
- Take responsibility and ownership of their work
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.Close