We are seeking an ambitious and talented architectural graduate with either entry level or a few years experience to join our Wellington studio. You will be a valued team member with the opportunity to contribute your thoughts in a collaborative environment to develop your building construction knowledge and drawing skills.
The successful candidate will display and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Be technically focused and have had exposure to working with Revit
- A master tertiary qualification in Architecture
- As we are a highly collaborative team, excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside senior leaders who have a passion for quality design and architecture and will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.