Our BIM group is growing, and we are seeking a capable Advanced BIM Lead, preferably in Auckland, to support our Digital Leaders to develop, lead and manage operational and technical delivery of BIM Services across the Group and play a key role in continuing to drive Warren and Mahoney forward as industry leaders in technology and innovation.
- Leading and managing the full scope of Advanced BIM Services across multiple largescale projects and clients
- Assisting in the negotiation of Project BIM standards with other consultants
- Leading BIM data planning and implementation, model structures and set-out, and automated BIM processes
- Providing training to employees at all levels to increase Advanced BIM capabilities across the Group
- Actively assisting the Digital Leaders in authorship of the Revit/BIM Procedures and Standards and provide support and guidance if procedures are not followed to ensure correction
- Actively assisting the Digital Leaders and/or Project Principals with business development activities across New Zealand and Australia
- 5+ years’ experience operating as a CAD/BIM Manager and senior technology professional
- Full understanding of Revit, Navisworks and Revizto at the user and administration level
- Extensive project and team leadership experience
- Extensive experience in staff training and development
- Extensive experience in taking complex projects to completion
- Extensive experience in design and documentation, managing risk and formal QA process
- Proven ability to develop and maintain successful client relationships
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are essential, as are excellent problem-solving and time management skills and a strong attention to detail
In return, you will be joining a diverse award-winning design team and an esteemed, pioneering BIM group. We are an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a one studio’ culture. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work alongside other passionate leaders who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an industry leading firm delivering some of Australasia’s largest, most complex and prestigious projects and have a passion for BIM, digital design, technology, and innovation, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit